How much is Ball Greezy’s net worth? Ball Greezy is a 32 years old rapper from Miami, United States with estimated net worth of $575 thousand. He is best known for his song “Nice & Slow”, released in 2017. His discography includes Bae Day (2017) and Feel My Pain 2 (2016). Here is all you need to know about Ball Greezy’s wealth.
Who is Ball Greezy and what is his net worth?
Ball Greezy Net Worth: $575 Thousand
In Euro: €503 thousand
In British Pound: £450 thousand
Real name: Kinta Cox
Age: 1th of January 1986 aka 32 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Miami, Florida, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop music, gangsta rap.
Started in music professionally: 2009
Record companies: Go Star Music Group / EMPIRE, Iconz Music.
Here’s a list of some Ball Greezy’s top songs…
- Where They Do That At (Ft. Fat Joe & Flo Rida)
- Since You Been Away (ft. Ice Billion Berg)
- In My Mind (feat. Trina)
- Nice & Slow (feat. Lil Dred)
- That’s What I Like
Video ‘Nice & Slow’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 16 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Billy Blue has an estimated net worth of 200 thousand dollars
– C-Ride’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $150 thousand.
– K Camp has assets reportedly of $3.5 million.