How much is Ab-Soul’s net worth? Ab-Soul is a 34 years old rapper from Carson, Brooklyn, United States with estimated net worth of $2 million. He is best known for his song “The Law”, released in 2016. His discography includes Longterm Mentality (2011) and Control System (2012). Here is all you need to know about Ab-Soul’s wealth.
Who is Ab-Soul and what is his net worth?
Ab-Soul Net Worth: $2 Million
In Euro: €1.7 million
In British Pound: £1.45 million
As a child he got Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which caused his lip to turn black, he suffers from photosensitivity and therefore wears sunglasses most of the time. As a result, he was teased at school for his appearance and had to give up his dream of a professional basketball career.
Real name: Herbert Anthony Stevens IV
Age: 23th of February 1987 aka 34 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Los Angeles, California, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, west coast rap, underground hip hop.
Started in music professionally: 2002
Record companies: Top Dawg Entertainment.
Here’s a list of some of Ab-Soul’s top songs.
- Bloody Waters (with Anderson .Paak & James Blake)
- The Law (ft. Mac Miller & Rapsody)
- Illuminate (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
- Hunnid Stax (Featuring ScHoolboy Q)
- Lust Demons (ft. Jay Rock & BJ the Chicago Kid)
Video ‘Terrorist Threats (ft. Danny Brown & Jhene Aiko)’ got the biggest number of views on Youtube during the rapper’s career, exactly more than 23 million.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Mick Jenkins has an estimated net worth of 500 thousand dollars
– Reason’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 350 thousand dollars.
– Lupe Fiasco has assets reportedly of $13 million.