How much is 40 Glocc’s net worth? 40 Glocc is a 40 years old rapper from Colton, United States with estimated net worth of $1.3 million. He is best known for his song “Zoo Life”, released in 2003. His discography includes The Jakal (2003) and I Am Legend (2009). In 1997, he and his friends founded the Zoo Crew, a rap group. The following year 40 Glocc released his debut album titled Migrate Adapt or Die. Here is all you need to know about 40 Glocc’s wealth.
Who is 40 Glocc and what is his net worth?
40 Glocc Net Worth: $1.3 Million
In Euro: €1.17 Million
In British Pound: £1 Million
Real name: Lawrence White
Nicknames: Big Bad 4-0, Tory Gasaway.
Age: 16th of December 1979 aka 40 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Galveston, Texas, USA
Origin: Colton, California, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, West coast hip hop, Gangsta rap.
Started in music professionally: 1997
Record companies: G-Unit Records, Zoo Life Records.
“Welcome to California (ft. E-40, Snoop Dogg, Too Short, Xzibit, Sevin)”‘s Official video was first uploaded on Youtube in July of 2011 and at this moment it has more than 1.8 million views and more than 17 thousand likes.
Here’s a list of some 40 Glocc’s top songs…
- Borrow You (feat. Akon)
- Came to Party (ft. Eminem, Sun, Village Boo, Tip Top, Jayo Felony, & Niqel Nut)
- Wanna Be (feat. Tony Yayo & Spider Loc)
- Bullet With Your Name On It
- Letz Get It On
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– Swifty McVay has an estimated net worth of 3 million dollars
– Lil Scrappy’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 2 million dollars.
– Kuniva has assets reportedly of $3.2 million.