How much is 24Hrs’ net worth? 24Hrs is a 27 years old rapper from Atlanta, United States with estimated net worth of $800 thousand. He is best known for his song “What You Like”, released in 2017. His discography includes Night Shift (2017) and 24Hrs In Tokyo (2016). Here is all you need to know about 24Hrs’ wealth.
Who is 24Hrs and what is his net worth?
24Hrs Net Worth: $800 Thousand
In Euro: €660 thousand
In British Pound: £580 thousand
Real name: Robert Davis
Age: 1th of Deember 1990 aka 27 years old.
Place of Birth (City/State/Country): Oakland, California, USA
Musical genre: Hip hop, R&B.
Started in music professionally: 2013
Record companies: Private Club Records, Commission Records.
Here’s a list of some 24Hrs’ top songs…
- Lie Detector (feat. Lil Pump)
- What You Like (ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Wiz Khalifa)
- Malibu (feat. Post Malone)
- Missed Calls
- Not Impressed (Featuring Gucci Mane)
“What You Like” was first introduced on Youtube in June 2017 and at this moment it has more than 7.9 million views and more than 90K likes.
Similar Artists’ Net Worth Comparison
– NAV has an estimated net worth of 2 million dollars
– Tory Lanez’s net worth has accumulated to approximately 3 million dollars.
– Roy Woods has assets reportedly of $1.5 million.